Emerson College offers the NutriSavings rewards program to full-time and part-time staff and faculty.
We all know good nutrition is the cornerstone of good health. The two largest obstacles to nutritious eating at home are the cost of healthy foods and the confusion about their nutritional value.
NutriSavings makes nutritious food more affordable by sourcing healthy product offers from food manufacturers. The program educates participants on healthier food alternatives and helps reduce nutrition label confusion.
NutriSavings will help you:
- Identify: Easily pinpoint nutritious foods, select healthier alternatives and access 150 healthy recipes and wellness tips from expert nutritionists.
- Shop: Manage shopping lists at home or on-the-go with the mobile app. Use healthy product offers and scan your rewards card at checkout.
- Save: Receive up to $50 per month in exclusive coupons on wholesome food and beverage items.
- Earn TasteBucks points by completing certain activities that will allow you to be entered for special raffles.
Rewards & Raffles:
- Register for Nutrisavings, and link a grocery store rewards card, and you will earn $10
- July through September 2018: Individuals with highest TasteBucks (5 prizes; $50 each)
- October through December 2018: Raffle for all attaining the Silver TasteBucks level (5 prizes; $50 each)
- January through March 2019: Raffle for all attaining the Gold TasteBucks level (5 prizes; $50 each)
- April through June 2019: Raffle for all attaining the Diamond TasteBucks level (1 prize; $250)