- New Year's Day - Tuesday, January 1st
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 21st
- Presidents Day - Monday, February 18th
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27th
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4th
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2nd
- Indigenous Peoples' Day (Columbus Day/Federal) - Monday, October 14th
- Veterans' Day - Monday, November 11th
- Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday) - Thursday, November 28th and Friday, November 29th. The College will have early release at 2 pm on Wednesday, November 27th.
- Christmas Day - Wednesday, December 25th
Please see the Holiday - MA Policy for more information.
Winter Break - Staff
Emerson College closes for Winter Break - Staff generally falls between December 24th through the business day following the January 1st observed holiday. While the majority of operational units close during this time, some departments remain operational. Please see the Winter Break - Staff Policy for more information.
Winter Break will begin on Monday, December 23, 2019, and end on Wednesday, January 1, 2020.
Employees are able to use their personal and/or vacation days for additional days out of the office (i.e. Patriot's Day, religious holidays).