Complete List of Classes
To Sign Up for Classes
Use our sign-up form for any of these classes.
- Payroll Basics - we all need to know how to enter our time, request time off and view our payslip
- Finance 101 - if you manage budgets, have a p-card, submit expense reports, use the eMarketplace or have other financial responsibilities
- Workday for Managers - for those who supervisor staff employees, this builds on the introduction class and includes topics such as approving time, staff job changes and staff management processes.
- Cost Center Approver - intended for those individuals who have been assigned the Cost Center Approver role. Please check with your Vice President to see if you have been assigned this role.
- Procurement to Pay - anyone who buys goods or pays for services with a requisition, an ePO via the Marketplace, or check request and submits invoices for payment to Accounts Payable.
- Expenses Management - anyone that has a Wells Fargo Pcard, or submits a travel and business expense reimbursement to Accounts Payable. Managers should also attend. You will submit everything through Workday and will route through an approval process. There will be no more paper forms. (This includes faculty who used to submit reimbursement requests to their department head/Dean)
- Supervisors of Student Employees
- Overall Recruiting Process for Managers: Introduction to hiring, planning for hiring, and increasing familiarity with principles of successful staffing. Bring a job description in the Workday template and get ready to post!
- Job Application Process for Managers: What happens after you've posted your job and discussed your hiring strategy
**Please note, the Introduction to Workday class has been merged with our Day One staff orientation program. New Staff and faculty who are not required to attend the Day One program (ex. temporary employees) will receive a welcome email with a link to the Workday Basics information. Current staff and faculty can utilize this as well.