To Sign Up for Classes
Level 1 Classes: Use our sign-up form for any of these introductory classes.
- Introduction to Workday - includes basic navigation, reviewing personal information, time off and time entry
- Finance 101 - if you manage budgets, have a p-card, submit expense reports, use the eMarketplace or have other financial responsibilities
- Workday for Managers - for those who supervisor staff employees, this builds on the introduction class and includes topics such as approving time, staff job changes and staff management processes.
Level 2 Finance Classes: Use our sign-up form for any of these classes.
- Cost Center Approver - intended for those individuals who have been assigned the Cost Center Approver role. Please check with your Vice President to see if you have been assigned this role.
- Procurement to Pay - anyone who buys goods or pays for services with a requisition, an ePO via the Marketplace, or check request and submits invoices for payment to Accounts Payable.
- Expenses Management - anyone that has a Wells Fargo Pcard, or submits a travel and business expense reimbursement to Accounts Payable. Managers should also attend. You will submit everything through Workday and will route through an approval process. There will be no more paper forms. (This includes faculty who used to submit reimbursement requests to their department head/Dean)
Level 2 Supervisors of Student Employees: Use our sign-up form for this class.
Complete List of Classes
List of Classes and Open Labs: This list is updated as we add classes, or as they fill up. If you have already signed up for a class but need to change the date, please reference this list and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your new date choice.