- New Years Day: Wednesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King: Monday, January 20
- Presidents Day: Monday, February 17
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25
- Independence Day: Saturday, July 4 (To be observed on Friday July 3rd)
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7
- Indigenous Peoples' Day (Columbus Day): Monday, October 12
- Veterans' Day: Wednesday, November 11
- Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday): Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27th. The College will close at 2 pm on Wednesday, November 25th.
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25
Please see the Holiday - CA Policy for more information.
Winter Break - Staff
Emerson College closes for Winter Break - Staff generally falls between December 24th through the business day following the January 1st observed holiday. While the majority of operational units close during this time, some departments remain operational. Please see the Winter Break - Staff Policy for more information.
Employees are able to use their personal and/or vacation days for additional days out of the office (i.e. Patriot's Day, religious holidays).