For employees enrolled in medical coverage through Emerson College:
- Are you or your family member facing a lot of important healthcare decisions, but you don't have all the information you need?
- Have you ever had routine health questions and not known whom to ask for an informed answer?
- Do you want to improve your health but aren't sure where to start?
To help you and your family quickly address your concerns, Emerson has partnered with KnovaSolutions, a service that provides a team of healthcare professionals (including a nurse, a pharmacist, and a medical research librarian) who will consult and answer your questions - at no cost to you.
KnovaSolutions' goal is to help you to take charge of your health. The KnovaSolutions team will:
- answer any questions you or anyone in your family may have about diagnoses, treatments, tests, medications, or any other health-related issues.
- help you develop a plan to address your issues, explain how you can best partner with your healthcare providers, and advise you as you make important decisions.
At no time will information related to you or your family member's specific health concerns be shared with Emerson College.
There are three ways to enroll in the KnovaSolutions service:
- Call KnovaSolutions at 1-800-355-0885 to speak with someone on your KnovaSolutions team.
- Email email@example.com.
- KnovaSolutions' contact center agents may also reach out to you by phone and help get you enrolled (just let them know if you do not wish to participate).
If you have any questions, call KnovaSolutions at 1-800-355-0885.
KnovaSolutions Frequently Asked Questions