Overview of Reviewing and Submitting Your Signed Offer Letter for Candidates
We are so excited to extend a written offer to you! You should have already had a verbal offer discussed. The information covered verbally is submitted in a written letter for you to sign electronically.
If you are an Emerson employee, please log into Workday and find the offer letter in your inbox.
1. Please access your Workday applicant portal through Emerson Staff External Postings or use the link sent to your personal email that says "congratulations."
2. Click into your Candidate Home page:
- If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password" button. You’ll receive an email to reset your password.
- Click into your profile
3.. Under "My Tasks" start the requested task.
4. Read the instructions to review & sign your offer.
5. Click on the E-Sign button to review and sign your Offer Letter.
6. You will need to submit your signed offer letter and click done.
7. You will receive a pop-up message confirming you submitted your offer. You will also see this confirmation under your candidate home page.
Questions or Concerns
Please call your hiring manager or talent acquisition specialist if there are any concerns about your offer letter. Should you not agree with the offer, please click the "Don’t Accept" button. You can expect to hear from Emerson College within the next two business days.
What Happens Next?
Your accepted offer will reach our recruiter, who will start your background check with our third-party vendor. Once we have determined your background check meets requirements, Emerson College will confirm your start date and have you start on onboarding tasks.
If you declined the offer, a recruiter will follow up via phone to clarify what may have changed since the verbal offer.