The past year has stretched our thinking on how we get our work done, and provided many challenges and opportunities. While we hope that employees and managers have been engaging in real-time feedback conversations throughout the year, we understand that many like to do the annual review process as well.
The annual review process for 2020-2021 is OPTIONAL.
Performance Review Process
Similar to last year, employees will be asked to complete their self-review and submit it to their managers for feedback.
- Review your job description as you prepare to write your self-review. If you need a copy of your job description, please submit a ticket to HR.
- Review the Tips for Writing Your Self-Review
- Answer the two questions
- Forward the form to your manager so they can add their comments/feedback. You can do this via email or share a Google Doc link.
- After 1:1 face to face discussion, upload the final review into Workday
- Tips for Writing Your Self-Review
- Tips for Writing Your Manager Review
- Video: Tips for Writing the Self-Review and Manager Review
- Video: 1:1 Meetings
- 1:1 Performance Meetings
- Upload Completed Review into Workday