Annual performance reviews are up to the discretion of your manager. Please speak with your manager about their expectation. For those individuals and groups who are participating in the annual review process, employees will complete their self-review and submit it to their managers for feedback.
For those who are completing the performance review process:
- Review your past performance conversations in Workday. These can assist in preparing for writing your review. The performance conversations aim to increase timely feedback and encourage ongoing conversations between employees and managers. As you write your performance review, consider and include information on how you have progressed from month to month. Performance Conversations can be viewed in your (or your employees’) Workday profile. Select Performance in the left menu to show the list of past conversations.
- Review the Tips for Writing Your Self-Review
- Answer the two questions on the self-review form.
- Forward the form to your manager so they can add their comments/feedback. You can do this via email or share a Google Doc link.
- After a 1:1 face-to-face discussion, upload the final review into Workday
- Performance Review Form - You must save a copy to your own Google Drive in order to edit it.