The College contracts with Lincoln Financial to provide eligible employees with Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance.
It is important to make sure you have designated your life insurance beneficiaries.
Life Insurance Information
- Eligible employees are covered for two (2) times their base salary (rounded up to the highest $1,000), up to $700,000 for Life Insurance. (Note that coverage reduces starting at age 70; see Summary below for details).
- Eligible employees are also covered under Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
- Waiting periods vary based on employment classification. The College pays the full premium cost.
- Eligible employees enter and change life insurance beneficiaries on Workday.
- Coverage ends upon the employee’s termination date or change to an ineligible status. Covered employees who lose coverage are eligible for a conversion option to individual coverage.
- Employees enrolled with Life Insurance through Emerson are also eligible for Lincoln's Travel Assistance Plan. See the TravelConnect flyer for more information.
- Life and ADD Insurance Summary
- Life Insurance Certificate - Staff
- Life Insurance Certificate - Faculty