Emerson College offers a variety of benefits/services to eligible employees, including:
- Metro Credit Union Membership
- Faculty / Staff Dining Options; the price for Faculty and Staff dinning is $6.50 per meal. You can add funds to your Emerson Card via ECCash.
- Membership to the Emerson College Fitness Center; free to full-time employees; $50 per semester for part-time employees
- Movies and Films available to stream
- Newspapers online
- Free admission to the MFA and ICA museums (must show Emerson ID). See Museums/Emerson for online ticketing information.
- Use of library
- Movement Mortgage - services and savings - flyer
- Discounted tickets and free rush tickets to ArtsEmerson productions
- Discounted tickets to some Emerson Stage productions
- 10% off of most materials at the campus bookstore managed by Barnes & Noble
- Discounted parking at Boston Common Garage & Discounted parking at Ritz Garage
- Discounted rates at The Learning Experience (childcare)
- Discounted software purchasing through On the Hub Purchasing and free Adobe Creative Suite
- Discounts on Verizon Wireless