Share a Workplace Concern

Human Resources is available to discuss any concerns to may have.  Your HR Business Partner is assigned based on your VP division.  Additionally, there are other campus resources to report concerns, depending on their nature.

Campus Emergency Resources

If this is an emergency, please contact campus emergency services.

  • Boston: Please call the EC Police Department at 617-824-8888 or 911.
  • Los Angeles: Please call Security at 323-952-6211 or 911.
  • Kasteel Well: Please call the Office of Student Affairs at +31478507117 (Monday–Friday 8:30 am–11:15 pm) or +31478507117 (during non-business hours). For emergency services, please call 112.

Bias Incident Reporting

The College is committed to a living, learning, and working environment where all community members can thrive without fear of hate or bias. The purpose of the online reporting form is to address incidents that violate the College’s values of respect and equity and to identify patterns of individual and structural behavior for an institutional response.

Staff in the Office of Equal Opportunity will continue to be available to all community members seeking support, advocacy, or information regarding identity-based harm.


The College recognizes its obligation to employees and constituents to maintain the highest ethical standards. The College has established an independent hotline, administered by EthicsPoint, for anonymous (should you choose) and confidential reporting of activities that may involve unethical or illegal activities or violations of College policies.

For all information on Ethics Point, please view the Ethics Point website.

Student Concerns

The College seeks to foster a climate of care and support that depends on the involvement of all College community members. Faculty, staff, students and other community members are encouraged to share concerns about students who may be struggling with academic, personal or emotional challenges, exhibiting concerning behavior or dealing with a difficult situation.

To submit a concern or view resources available, please visit the Share a Concern website.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a ticket