Union Information

Emerson College has collective bargaining agreements with the following unions:

  • SEIU, representing various staff units
  • ACOPS, representing Emerson College Police Department
  • ECCAAUP, representing our Tenure Line and Term Faculty
  • AFEC-AAUP, representing our Boston-based Affiliated Faculty
  • ELA-AAUP, representing our Los Angeles-based Affiliated Faculty



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a ticket