Employment Verifications

An Employment Verification confirms a person's past or current job status. We often receive verification requests from employers, lenders, landlords, the federal government, and others.

Employee Request

Employees who need proof of employment should submit a request to HR. The request must include details about what information is needed for their verification of employment.  Student employee verifications should be directed to Student Employment.

Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program is offered by the Department of Education. Employees who need the form completed by HR, should submit a request and must include the PSLF form.  If you have questions about if you qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness, please reach out directly to FedLoan Servicing.

Outside Requests/Third-Party Requests

Requests for verification of employment by an outside party such as a lender, landlord or employer should be submitted to i2Verify. Questions should be directed to them at 1-888-458-6319 or faxed to 480-383-6949. Requests for student employee verifications should be directed to Student Employment.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a ticket