We are excited to have you join the Emerson Community!
The College requires all new staff employees starting regular positions (temporary/contingent workers not required but are welcome) to attend an orientation session on their first day of employment. Orientation sessions are held every other Monday (except for Monday holidays when the schedule moves to Tuesday).
All orientation sessions are remote.
Day One Orientation Schedule
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am Foundations of Emerson presentation
- 2:30 pm - 2:45 pm SEIU member presentation
- 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm Benefits presentation
Upcoming Orientation Dates 2022
- September 26
- October 11 (Tuesday)
- October 24
- November 7
- November 28
- December 12
- January 4 (Wednesday)
- January 17
- January 30
During the Orientation program, you will:
- have the opportunity to meet other staff starting at Emerson
- review college policies and employment paperwork
- hear about the first-year experience program for staff
- connect your new job to the College's strategic goals
- receive a full benefits package overview
Onboarding as a new employee encompasses your entire first year at Emerson. We are continually updating the First-Year Experience program and look forward to hearing your feedback as you progress through it.