Wellness and self-care are as important to being successful in your job as are the technical/tactical pieces of your work. During your first months, you are learning so much about Emerson, your team, your responsibilities and we don’t want you to forget about the center of it all: YOU!
The wellness program is here to help you be happy, healthy, and productive. Our offerings are designed to help improve mental and physical wellbeing to ensure that our employees are partaking in regular self-care.
Wellness at Emerson
Take a moment to view all of our Wellness Programs.
One-time events - Offered throughout the year in partnership with Harvard Pilgrim! Examples include “Navigating Stress During COVID” and “Meals in a Mug”.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
New Directions, Emerson’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP), is available to you 24/7
- Live webinars for professional and personal development
- Confidential and voluntary counseling sessions
- Additional resources in helping you balance the stresses of work and family life
Paid Time Off
Emerson provides generous paid time off benefits! Eligible staff employees receive paid time off to cover periods away from work for illness, personal needs, vacation, holidays, and winter break. For more information, please review the individual policies.
Massachusetts & California Policies
Paid time off requests are submitted through Workday. See our step by step guides for requesting time off:
New Hire Onboarding Series
- Orientation Follow-Up
- Getting Started with Technology
- Campus Safety and Support Resources
- Explore Campus
- Workday and Time Reporting
- Work with a Purpose
- Connect with the Community
- Learn and Grow
- Expectations and Feedback
- Wellness at Work
- Beyond the Job: Embrace all that Emerson has to Offer