By now, you should have a good rhythm going in your new role. Here are some other amazing things that Emerson has to offer:
- Arts Emerson - ArtsEmerson is Boston’s leading presenter of contemporary world theatre. We are dedicated to engaging all communities through stories that reveal and deepen our connection to each other. By cultivating diversity in the arts and in the audience, we ignite public conversation around our most vexing societal challenges as a catalyst for overcoming them.
- HowlRound - HowlRound is a free and open platform for theatremakers worldwide that amplifies progressive, disruptive ideas about the art form and facilitates connection between diverse practitioners.
- Ploughshares - Ploughsharespublishes issues four times per year. Two of these issues—one, prose only; the other; a mix of poetry and prose—are guest-edited by prominent members of the literary community. The other two issues—one, a mix of poetry and prose; the other, long-form prose, are edited by staff editors.
- WERS - WERS is a commercial-free, listener-supported station broadcasting from Emerson College to Boston and beyond. WERS is student-run with the guidance of a professional staff, who, together, produce award-winning programs. We have consistently been cited as the most highly rated and critically acclaimed college radio station in the country!
- Bright Lights - The Bright Lights Film Series is presented by the Visual Media Arts department. Creating community through cinema, Bright Lights seeks to create an environment where cinema is not only viewed but where dialogue is fostered and a community of media makers, academics, and aficionados are engaged and supported. Screenings take place every Tuesday and Thursday evening during the academic semesters. Sessions are always free and open to the public.
- Emerson Contemporary - Emerson Contemporary is the college’s platform for showcasing contemporary visual art. It is focused on presenting living artists, their ideas, experiments, and creative practices in the areas of media art, performance art, and emergent technologies, while critically examining these works in their social context.
New Hire Onboarding Series