While you may be working remotely, here is some information to help you explore our physical campus.
Be Sure to Bookmark
- Academic Calendar and Holidays: the students are the reason we’re here. The campus comes alive when they arrive. The Academic Calendar and Holiday schedule will help you understand the ebbs and flows of the academic year, allowing you to plan accordingly as well as discuss with your manager when and how your work will be impacted.
- Work orders: Once on campus, if you ever need something fixed, moved, etc, the work order system will get the information to the Campus Facilities team.
- Campus Spaces: booking for events and meetings: Use this link when you need to reserve a space for a meeting or event.
- Campus Locations - Boston, Los Angeles, and Kasteel Well are the homes to Emerson buildings, but our students have the opportunity to study in many locations across the globe.
- Virtual Tour - Take a virtual tour of campus.
- Emerson is home to state-of-the-art facilities. Explore these links to get a feel for what our students experience, the professional atmospheres they are able to learn and grow in:
The Business Services team oversees:
- Emerson ID Cards - needed to get in all of our buildings
- Bookstore - Discount - receive a 10% discount when you show your staff ID card
- Dining/EC Cash - Staff can add EC Cash to their ID card and use it at any campus eatery as well as at merchants off-campus. When used at the Dining Center, you pay $6.50 per meal. That’s a steal!